Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A muse by any other name-----







The moon- the eternal mother - to me, the eternal grandmother, since my beloved grandmother was the maternal force in my life-


The moon: with her silvery reflected light- solar energy and emotions are absorbed and reflected back..........she takes your thoughts and blankets them in luminesence and shines them back to you to do with you what you will.....


I have always felt reenergized when the moon shines brightly, and felt a vaque sense of lacking when her face is turned away..... I feel my energy flow when the moon pulls the tide at the seaside....

The moon takes my hand and whispers you CAN reach for the stars, the magic is in the reaching..... not the attaining......

Yet, with all the mystery and magic she sheds, one wonders: why does she always resemble Jackie Gleason when the angle is just right? Green Peepper Press is wondering this month who your muse is? www.greenpepperpress.com

No comments: